[WANTED] A-727, 904 transmissions

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one in a van here in Colorado. Just haven't been able to get it towed yet. Also has a Dana 60 9 3/4

Need, A-727 or A-904, any year, car or truck, standard tail shaft. Does not have to be working or buildable. All I really need is the cases. CHEAP.... 50 or so mile radius, I will pick-up
I have several take your pick core price located 20 miles north of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

I I didn't put a price e down there. If you want the whole van I'll go 500 if you pick it up. If u just want the tranny I'll do 200$? Don't know shipping price.
I bought then va nnith the motor tore apart so I'm assuming the only thing wrong is the motor which is a 360. I could be wrong. I still haven't. Fought it home in 3 months since I. Paid for it. Been having issues with the house I was in due to neglegence from my landlord repairing my house then house hunting a new place. I was planning on using the tranny motor and rear end for my next mopar build but I just need to do something with em. Rear end is a 9 3/4 Dana 60. I'm hoping to get it moved to my new place here in Aztec new mexico this weekend all g with a other van. I and the van is a 76 sportsman 300. Inside looked really really nice

Just talked to my good buddy. We are gonna get a car dolly and move em down here Sunday if I can rent a car dolly

I know a guy near Toledo basically giving away a couple of 904's and 727's but they are slant six units,,,,
I didn't know they put the 727 behind a slant/6. To the best of my knowledge they never did. They need to be for a small block. Check on them with him to make sure what the 727's are. For the right price I might go to Toledo. Thanks.

I didn't know they put the 727 behind a slant/6. To the best of my knowledge they never did. They need to be for a small block. Check on them with him to make sure what the 727's are. For the right price I might go to Toledo. Thanks.
727's went in vans and some truck applications behind slants, I'll recheck what he has though.

more than $200 so you know !@&@#*. what you are looking for is a gift. sorry don't have any of those.

Hello Coffee,, the guy outside of Toledo has a couple long and short tail 727's I spoke with him and I will send you his phone number in a conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back