Not open for further replies.

Michaeluser

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Price is $1299.00
Location is Southern California
Prefer local pick up, but if so desired buyer pays shipping.

A 833 4 speed transmission for a 68-75 A Body Chrysler product. It's a 23 spline input shaft and I was told 1971 model year application, but I am not 100% sure on the year.

The condition is that it needs rebuilding and will require a full set of bearings and sychros. Also there was a "Side cover interlock lever arm" that is broken.

What it comes with: Bell housing small block LA/Magnum application, transmission, new clutch, new pressure-plate and new throw-out bearing.

What it's missing: shifter, cross-member, flywheel and miscellaneous hardware.

Thanks

IMG_4818.JPG

IMG_4817.JPG

IMG_4815.JPG

IMG_4813.JPG

IMG_4812.JPG

IMG_4811.JPG

IMG_4810.JPG

IMG_4809.JPG

IMG_4808.JPG

IMG_4806.JPG

IMG_4805.JPG

IMG_4804.JPG

IMG_4803.JPG

900 for a trans that need rebuilding is a deal you've got to be kidding me I had mine gome thru didn't need anything accept seals and cost me 1100

900 for a trans that need rebuilding is a deal you've got to be kidding me I had mine gome thru didn't need anything accept seals and cost me 1100

Wow $1100 for rebuild. A well know transmission rebuilder quoted me $450 for a rebuild. That's California prices to boot. I figured the $900 with a new clutch and pressure plate is a deal.

Thanks

Not in my opinion ya 4 to 5 is your basic just to pull appart and pretty much look at it that's what was quoted to me as well. I had stuff done that wasn't needed but had it done anyway

Not in my opinion ya 4 to 5 is your basic just to pull appart and pretty much look at it that's what was quoted to me as well. I had stuff done that wasn't needed but had it done anyway
I hear ya. What do you get for $1100?

Well I got the whole thing electrostatic the paint inside and out was the biggest thing that paint is HARD even hard to blast back off that was like 350 and replaced some stuff inside the trans as well

Wow $1100 for rebuild. A well know transmission rebuilder quoted me $450 for a rebuild. That's California prices to boot. I figured the $900 with a new clutch and pressure plate is a deal.

Thanks
300 to build it on the bench.
Last I one I did, I put an early low 1st and sold it for 650.00 to a friend. Some have 904 outputs and some have 727, short or long.

Last time I see brewers sells fresh ready $1200 just tranny itself .yours need rebuilt 1100 you mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back