-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT440_Cbody

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Complete, or darn near complete A833-OD transmission swap parts.
**updated with price** $900/obo

The OD was in a '66 Barracuda, then I purchased it for my Dart but never installed it and sold the car so I'm selling all of my A-body parts.

Comes with:
Aluminum A-833-OD transmission, clutch, flywheel, pressure plate
Slant 6 aluminum bellhousing
Ball stud plate that bolts onto inner fender
Z-bar, linkages,
Hurst "Indy" shifter
Driveshaft from the '66 Barracuda
Transmission cross member (not pictured)
4-speed pedals (if needed - not pictured)

This should be everything you need (or darn close to it) to install the trans into your car.

6251831731_738d2a0244_z.jpg

6251832757_c94dcc7cf8_z.jpg

If anyone is interested, please PM for a price. I bought this off of a member here (minus the pedals) earlier this year and am only looking to get back what I paid for it all.

We can figure out shipping or meeting up if you live somewhere in So. Cal or can come to Las Vegas.

Thanks, FABO!

According to the rules, you post a price. This ain't Ebay.

Would you consider breaking this up, and if so do you know if this all would be compatible with a standard A833? I understand if you want to keep it as a kit, but i already have a transmission. Thanks.

What is the clutch /PP? New clutch / PP? I suppose the flywheel is for a /6? Would the flywheel work on a 360? I doubt it but just asking..

Thx :)

Still available. I'll be willing to split up the set as soon as the transmission sells.

$300 for the trans
$75 for the bellhousing
$50 for the flywheel and stuff
$100 for the pedals (with new pedal pads, too!)
$100 for everything else- whatever's left.

Final prices until I bring this stuff to a swap meet. I can bring them to the Spring Fling in Van Nuys, CA in a couple of weeks so someone can pick them up in person.

damn originally started at $900. ...someone was strung out on something....i sold a whole show like that to a member for $300. for the whole show....its just an OD :banghead: amazing i would be careful that looks like a 26 spline output shaft (the small one) and slant six bell.

Still have things for sale?

how much for shipping if so to 53051?

Yes, still for sale. ****I will bring to the Spring Fling in Van Nuys this weekend if you let me know!!!**** I am planning on going only on Sunday but can go on Saturday as well if somebody wants to meet to buy the transmission.

Had a buyer but they found a local trans the next day. Good for them, unlucky for me! Please PM me as I don't check this site regularly anymore. A-bodies are cool but I'm sticking to saving the C-bodies from being engine donors. :cheers:

As I mentioned previously, I will not split up anything else until the transmission sells, just in case someone wants the whole shebang.

I can check shipping rates.

If anyone has some 4-speed C-body pedals for a '68, maybe we can work out a trade. :glasses7:

I'm now splitting stuff up.

So far, pedals and Z-bar and shifter adapter plate parts have PMs pending.

(all parts plus shipping)
$50 for the flywheel and clutch
$75 for the bellhousing
$250 for the trans
$20 for the early a-body trans crossover

I am keeping the shifter for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back