A-833 z-bar bracket bolts

-

RyanSipat

MoPar Nub
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know the thread pitch or dimensions for the two bolts that bolt down the z bar pivot plate to the (A833) transmission? The kit I bought doesn't come with them.

Ryan

I don't know if they are the same for all years/all bells, but i had to fix the threads on one of mine prior to installing the bell. I'm pretty sure it was 7/16X14, but I'll have to confirm it. I'll crawl under the car today and check.

Best

CE

Argh!!! Sorry I forgot to do this! I was driving home from church today and it popped in my head. I just crawled under the car and I don't have anything to report. It wasn't the Z bar bracked bolts I had to fix, it was one of the starter bolts, and where I marked the thread in sharpie is on the inside of the bell now so I can't read it.

I am pretty dang sure they were 7/16X14. Unfortunately they don't have them at Home Desperate (around here anyhow). Fastenall is usually pretty good with that stuff.

Best of luck to you and sorry for keeping you waiting.

CE

Hello, does anyone know the thread pitch or dimensions for the two bolts that bolt down the z bar pivot plate to the (A833) transmission? The kit I bought doesn't come with them.

Ryan

You mean the bolts that hold the ball to the bell housing? If so, 7/16 course and 1.125 long would be plenty.

-
Back