A-903 Shifter arm bushings?

-

Aaron65

Reaction score
I was just underneath my '65 Dart today replacing the steering box, and I noticed that the bushings in the shifter arms (that the shift rods attach to) are shot.

Now, the three on the tree is already precise, so why not make it more so by putting in new bushings? :)

Anyone know where I might find a couple of bushings that will work/fit?

ATP auto makes them. Part number TO41. Letter T, letter O and 41. Didn't want you thinking it was a zero lol

Thanks for the tip, but I don't think I was precise (oops). I'm talking about the bushings on the actual transmission levers that the shift rods attach to.

I thought you were talking the shift linkage. Hey, I'm working until 9 at a parts store. Let me get to work on that for you!

Do you have a picture? I only remember those linkage bushings being on mine, but mine is a 1975. I can't imagine them being any different, but I could be wrong

I didn't take any pictures while I was under there...

If I get a chance tomorrow, I will, but you probably won't be able to see it past the transmission leaks! :)

Here's what I'm talking about...of course, I eventually have to do something about those shift shaft seals too!

Attachments

• 008a.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 99
My 230 3 speed has those same leaks but my linkage doesn't have any type of bushings in there. :/ I'm guessing it should have some? I greased them when I put in the transmission last year. Did they all have bushings?

-
Back