lee01

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a nice driver.
I'm in any Mopar A-B-E body 68-75
Price range between 10-12K CND
If not sold before, I can trade my red 90 Mustang GT 5.0 5speeds (+-8K value) and put money on top.

Not looking for convertable.
6cyl might be ok might be considered, but it must be extremely nice
V8 small or big block
Auto or 4 speed

I'm near ottawa Canada, so i'll prefer finding on in QC or Ont.

I am really close to finishing my 73 duster - Plum crazy purple, 360 (nice cam)/727 (fresh!) 340 exhaust manifolds. Rallies, interior is sweeet! ... lots of new stuff, or really good stuff!
Left to do - install the fold down rear seat, finish steaming the carpet (those kits are always a little baggy), install the very detailed dash, new windshield, tires and dual exhaust.
I can send pics if you are interested... you can pic matte black or white, side decals with 360 or 408 call out. kind of in between a driver and a show car.
11K was my asking price with all that I've done.

People, chime in on what I have and what I'm asking.... always good to here other opinions.

Jeff

I am really close to finishing my 73 duster - Plum crazy purple, 360 (nice cam)/727 (fresh!) 340 exhaust manifolds. Rallies, interior is sweeet! ... lots of new stuff, or really good stuff!
Left to do - install the fold down rear seat, finish steaming the carpet (those kits are always a little baggy), install the very detailed dash, new windshield, tires and dual exhaust.
I can send pics if you are interested... you can pic matte black or white, side decals with 360 or 408 call out. kind of in between a driver and a show car.
11K was my asking price with all that I've done.

People, chime in on what I have and what I'm asking.... always good to here other opinions.

Jeff
Its does sound great!
But 11k with the exchange rate, shipping, custom/duty taxes...it get over my budget.
But you might want to post a pic....never know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back