A Bid thank you to... Mikes270dart!!

-

drive48

MILK MAN
Reaction score
I had given up on locating one in time to get the car ready for Mopars@the Valley , i opened the mailbox to find this clean oem piece. You never asked to be paid you just sent.
Well my friend you have been repaid, check your acct. and a big public thank you for being a respectable FABO Member Mikes270dart

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 100
It's nice to know that when good fortune smiles on one it is thank with props and praise not to mention good karma...
was nice to read this post ..

Thanks guys made me smile....

Way to go Mike!!!! You da man...

So are you going to get the car done in time for the show???

I had given up on locating one in time to get the car ready for Mopars@the Valley , i opened the mailbox to find this clean oem piece. You never asked to be paid you just sent.
Well my friend you have been repaid, check your acct. and a big public thank you for being a respectable FABO Member Mikes270dart

It's nice to know that when good fortune smiles on one it is thank with props and praise not to mention good karma...
was nice to read this post ..

Thanks guys made me smile....

Fantastic... Members helping members is what makes this site great.

H E L L yeah! i was bummed until ii hit the mailbox. I thought the wife was buying more crap and then she tossed it at me, uh FOOT IN MOUTH!
I try not to get caught up in the negative so it was only right the thank MIKE and show some Positive.....

I love lurking and buying from members here. Very Helpful and tons of KNOWLEDGE<<<:prayer: Thanks FABO>>>

-
Back