A-Bodies in full force at our local car show

-

cudak888

1-Baker-11
Reaction score
Three A-bodies, one B-body. Granted, we all knew each other and nagged each other to make the show :)

Full set here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/43240189@N03/?

1968 Barracuda by cudak888, on Flickr

1969 Malibu, 1975 Duster, 1969 Valiant by cudak888, on Flickr

29437791245_127073935b_c.jpg

-Kurt

Keep working our guys are everywhere! Just got to poke em a tad! Before long you got twenty there.

Keep working our guys are everywhere! Just got to poke em a tad! Before long you got twenty there.

Bit hard to find them; not many folks down here know how to do their own work on these cars, which is pretty essential to keeping a user base going.

Case in point, I asked the fellow with the Charger for his opinion of the SSBC 4-piston brake calipers on his car. Nice as he was, it became apparent to me that he had no idea that he even had SSBC brakes on it, much less what SSBC brakes are to begin with.

I do enjoy helping out those that are receptive though. The mutual support amongst us (like this forum) keeps us all going.

-Kurt

Bit hard to find them; not many folks down here know how to do their own work on these cars, which is pretty essential to keeping a user base going.

Case in point, I asked the fellow with the Charger for his opinion of the SSBC 4-piston brake calipers on his car. Nice as he was, it became apparent to me that he had no idea that he even had SSBC brakes on it, much less what SSBC brakes are to begin with.

I do enjoy helping out those that are receptive though. The mutual support amongst us (like this forum) keeps us all going.

-Kurt

I have been a member here since 2012. Just recently I have met several other members in the local area. It takes time just keep at it! You will be rewarded with some great friendship!

-
Back