A-Bodies on TV

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
Have you ever just been sitting on the couch watching tv or even being subjected to your wife watching tv and suddenly spotted an A-Body? I had that happen tonight while my wife was watching "Supernatural". One of the characters sporting a 72? Dart! The character never did fire it up or drive it though :( I wanted to hear it. Gave that show my undivided attention for almost nothing.... Not a terrible show though. The other main character drives a 67 impala 4dr

Attachments

• image-2749196648.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 278
  • image-986815461.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 283
Chuck, it's been a while, but out of nowhere in a episode of "Wonder Years" (late 80's ?) that was at a big house party, they panned down the street in front of the house and a bone stock Red 70' Duster 340 was parked along the road. Seen it twice, thought it was pretty cool.

Sweet! I was starting to think this thread was dead before the second post lol

Yeah, especially in the old movies, it's cool to look for and spot old Mopars in the background.

The latest American Picker episode is in Co...they went to this guys place in CO springs and he had a bunch of VW stuff...then went into his garage and there was a 72 Swanger...then out in his 'yard' he had a few 4 door Darts...so he was into VW and Darts..what a hippie. :)

Yeah, especially in the old movies, it's cool to look for and spot old Mopars in the background.
I agree! I love seeing all the old cars and seeing the older customized styles!

The latest American Picker episode is in Co...they went to this guys place in CO springs and he had a bunch of VW stuff...then went into his garage and there was a 72 Swanger...then out in his 'yard' he had a few 4 door Darts...so he was into VW and Darts..what a hippie. :)
Boy would I like to take a gander at his collection!

He had a lot of VW bus's in his 'collection'. Supposedly Mike and Frank met him at a Motorcycle swap meet. He had a what some would consider a 'junk' yard. Lots of signs and other collectibles. Quite a character.

http://www.history.com/shows/american-pickers/episodes

Here is the episode...called Mountain Mayhem..they started at a Opera house in Leadville and then went to Colorado Springs. I still have the episode recorded.

-
Back