-
Status
Not open for further replies.

modart440

Reaction score
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Contact seller
MOPAR A BODY 4 SPD CONVERSION 1967-1976 A bodies dart duster demon scamp dart sport early cuda etc Has bellhousing (small block),833 trans (not an overdrive) hurst competition plus shifter,clutch fork,4 spd pedal assembly,flywheel,10 1/2 inch clutch & pressure plate,proper rear yoke Z bar,all in very good condition located near toronto ,ontario 1100.00

Attachments

• Picture 277 (Small).jpg
    74 KB · Views: 579
  • Picture 271 (Small).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 585
  • Picture 276 (Small).jpg
    75 KB · Views: 586
  • Picture 278 (Small).jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 587
  • Picture 272 (Small).jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 593
You might wanna put a price on this before it gets deleted.:burnout:

MOPAR A BODY 4 SPD CONVERSION 1967-1976 A bodies dart duster demon scamp dart sport early cuda etc Has bellhousing (small block),833 trans (not an overdrive) hurst competition plus shifter,clutch fork,4 spd pedal assembly,flywheel,10 1/2 inch clutch & pressure plate,proper rear yoke Z bar,all in very good condition located near toronto ,ontario

price?

oooooops missed the price when I copied and pasted.Sorry about that

oooooops missed the price when I copied and pasted.Sorry about that 1100.00

hello I email you on kijij about your tranny still interested but a little early in my project.
was going to wait for the swapmeets this summer but if you don't get any taker here email me
I could pickup
good luck

bump and price change 800.00 plus shipping or might start parting it out

Oh does this mean your going to answere p.m's regarding your parts now? I sent you one more than a month ago,ZERO RESPONCE...

thanks for nothing

sorry I never recieved a pm from you I can print and sent you a copy of all my PM's.I always respond within 1 or 2 days at the latest to all pm's.Possibly my pm box was full when you sent it.The ad was also on Kijiji with both my contact numbers if you wanted to reach me that way.Sorry for the inconvience

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back