Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
6F0E7270-D5AF-4136-931A-73CBA90F2ED9.jpeg
A8813BBC-4715-4475-9B4A-81F6B788ECEE.jpeg
Hello fellow A body members
I am retiring from the fire dept after 36 years
and I am reproducing A body 4 speed console side cover pieces. The piece on the left that is carpeted for shifter clearance. I’m wondering how many people would like one. They are made of thermoplastic, much stronger than the original cardboard piece. $150 plus shipping, should be cheap to ship due to weight. Anyone interested please
Pm me. I’m not making high quantities until I get orders. Delivery will be approx 2 weeks.
Thank you in advance.
Mike

View attachment 1715816039 View attachment 1715816040 Hello fellow A body members
I am retiring from the fire dept after 36 years
and I am reproducing A body 4 speed console side cover pieces. The piece on the left that is carpeted for shifter clearance. I’m wondering how many people would like one. They are made of thermoplastic, much stronger than the original cardboard piece. $150 plus shipping, should be cheap to ship due to weight. Anyone interested please
Pm me. I’m not making high quantities until I get orders. Delivery will be approx 2 weeks.
Thank you in advance.
Mike

Hello VFD,
That looks like a nice piece for sure! Is it possible to get a picture of one mocked up? Id love to see how it looks next to the hump. I have an original cardboard one that looks much bigger.

Swiss
Mopar
I’m heading to Texas for a week so I need your ZIP Code and I’ll get a shipping quote when I get back next week is that OK? Thank you Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back