-
Status
Not open for further replies.

strang3majik

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone, I have almost everything to do an a-body 4 speed conversion here for sale.

I have -
an A-833 4 speed trans (all shifting rods and shifter still attatched, I have an extra Hurst shifter that comes with it as well)
Small block Bellhousing (larger one that accepts a 10.5" clutch)
Pedal assembly (brake and clutch doghouse)
Clutch pedal linkage (z-bar, ball that goes on the frame, etc)

I think that's it, I may be forgetting something. But, you'd need a flywheel and driveshaft and a hole cut in the floor. Everything else is here and included :)

The transmission was out of a running/driving 340 Scamp that had a 5 speed put into its place. Everything else I've sourced up from swap meets and online. I don't know what year the trans is, if someone knows how to tell, I will gladly add that information.

I'm looking for $1000 for the whole swap.

Thanks! Pm me for my number.

I am located in Hanover, PA. 17331 area code. I would rather local pickup, but, shipping could potentially be arranged. I'm just not sure how to go about it.

Here's some pictures. As you can see theres a lot of stuff, and a total of 3 shifters. I don't know where they all came from, but...theres 3...lol One says Hurst right on the side of it, the one on the trans and the other one I didn't even look at.

But...here they are...

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0019-1.jpg

There is a raised pad on the right side of the case with STAMPED numbers. That will give the date for the transmission.

Is it a 23 spline tranny.... I know it is an A body tranny, which I want, but I also want the 18 spline version. Lastly how much for the tranny and shift, along with Bell? I don't need any of the other stuff as my 63 already has clutch pedal and such.

Hey that shifter you have on the side, with the bend...were those bent that way to be put on console cars? I need a console shift stick...I have an original Hurst but doesn't have that bend...

Hey that shifter you have on the side, with the bend...were those bent that way to be put on console cars? I need a console shift stick...I have an original Hurst but doesn't have that bend...

No, it doesnt look like it, do a search on here, you will see pics of one...I will do some diggin to see if I can find a pic..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back