-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
I am wondering if there is anyone that would let go of an original a-body 4 speed shifter. I might consider a hurst shifter that looks compatible. Thanks Cody

Passon Transmissions in PA or Brewers in Ohio both have them rebuilt, ready to go. I have a used original unit from a 1969-71 a-body with the factory handle that is original. I can send some photos so you can judge

restored original handles are $289 and up and shifter mechanism $245 for a rebuilt( new $350) from Passon as best as I can see.

Passon Transmissions in PA or Brewers in Ohio both have them rebuilt, ready to go. I have a used original unit from a 1969-71 a-body with the factory handle that is original. I can send some photos so you can judge

restored original handles are $289 and up and shifter mechanism $245 for a rebuilt( new $350) from Passon as best as I can see.

I have checked them out on brewers I was hoping to not have to pay top top dollar for one. Send me some pictures of the one you have and let me know your price. I can send you my email if you need it. Thanks Cody

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back