Status
Not open for further replies.

jtkaaa07

BossMan
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is a completely rebuilt A body 4 speed , which originally came out of a 72 demon.This is a standard 4 speed, and not the over drive version, so it has the 4.354 input bearing retainer, 23 spline input shaft, and a 30 spline output shaft. The transmission was completely taken apart striped clean and checked for worn or broken part's. It has a new set of lug style synchronizer ring's, strut key's, and spring's. The inner drums for the synchro's were also cleaned up and the outside edges were tapered for a smooth shift. The gears are near perfect, and have very minimal wear for a transmission of this age. All the bearings and gaskets in the trans were replaced with part's from Brewers Performance, and are the highest quality available.The build date on the trans is August 31 1972. Note: The mount attached to the front of the transmission, is not included in the sale! Tran's is located in central Wisconsin and I'm asking $1100 plus $175 for the shipping. I also have it listed on Ebay. When I ship these, I build a steel cage and mount it inside it, so it will take a couple day's to package it, but it will arrive in one piece!

Thanks Jeff
View attachment IMG_0961.jpg

View attachment IMG_0918 (1).jpg

View attachment IMG_0941.jpg

View attachment IMG_0965.jpg

View attachment IMG_0962.jpg

View attachment IMG_0894.jpg

Guy's, Iv'e rebuilt many of these, and this is one of the cleanest one's I've owned, this is not just a gasket and paint rebuild. If your looking for a replacement, or conversion transmission, this is a perfect one to get, I was really torn about selling this one, but I have too many project's laying around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back