Not open for further replies.

Dubob

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling the 8 3/4 housing out of my Demon. It has all the brackets for the brake lines and the spring perches are unmolested. The axles that are in it were there when I bought the car. They are 5x4.5 pattern, however who ever installed the studs did a hack job in my opinion so personally I would not have used them myself but I will include them and let the purchaser make that choice. The housing is dusty from sitting. There is no chunk or pig or??? With it. Didn't have one when I bought the car. It will come with the brake backing plates and a set of the bell brake drums. I haven't measured drum thickness. The drums are drilled for 5x4 and 5x4.5 pattern. I am looking to get $300. I will not ship, please don't ask. They may be picked up in Martinsville, Ohio 45146. Or I plan on going to The Mopar Nationals in Columbus Aug 9. PM me for questions or what ever.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 624
Picture of axle end.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 601
One more.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 616
I need to update the information on the brake drums. I pulled them out to get diameter measured and found they have been drilled for the 5x4.5 pattern. The parts store measured one drum at 10.045 and the other at 10.060 diameter. They are marked to be good to 10.090. Even thought just tossing them in with the housing I didn't want to state non facts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 516
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back