-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65barracudadude

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking to buy an A- body 8 3/4 in Wa. I'm just not going to pay that shipping. If anyone can help that would be great. I would like to have a complete one drum to drum. Sure grip is a plus but I'm willing to just get drum to drum open end as well. Thanks.

I'm looking to buy an A- body 8 3/4 in Wa. I'm just not going to pay that shipping. If anyone can help that would be great. I would like to have a complete one drum to drum. Sure grip is a plus but I'm willing to just get drum to drum open end as well. Thanks.

side note: did you used to live off of Marion street? If so, I used to stare at your car all the time :)

I have an A-body 8 3/4, big bolt pattern, 3.91 open. $650. Also, still have the parts you requested earlier this month. Still interested?

Yes, I'm still interested. And I actually just got my tax return so I have the money. Getting up there is going to be the problem. So I was asking about a front bumper with brackets, rear outer bumper brackets, and what else??

I'm unemployed and my sister's (Bonney Lake & Sumner) have been pushing for me to come up for a visit. I have a new Suby Forrester, and if the third member will fit I could make a trip up to Giggle Harbor to pick up the parts and drop them in Oly on my way home (Vancouver) for a tank of gas. I'd have to do this during on a weekday; I'd drop my wife at work (about 7:30 AM) and then head straight up to Gig Harbor to load the parts. You'se guys would have to take care of all the $$ stuff on your own.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back