A-BODY 8 3/4 rear end wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive got one , im in tulsa ok , ill have to check gear ratio , drum to drum w / shock mounting plates included & factory hd springs ,out of 72 duster , $500 you pick up , let me know if your interested , thanx , John

i got one also,all brand new,3;23 gear,small and big bolt pattern,parking brake cables,and turned drums.1000.00,all new,pics aval.taking it to mopars at the battleship this weekend in alabama,let me know,mark

You won't find one that's 55.6" that's not a valid stock A body housing width measurement.

ive got one , im in tulsa ok , ill have to check gear ratio , drum to drum w / shock mounting plates included & factory hd springs ,out of 72 duster , $500 you pick up , let me know if your interested , thanx , John
That sounds like a fair offer John, however I purchased a 71 Dart Swinger and a Grand Fury for $700 on the same day I posted this request. What luck, after talking to everyone in Texas I picked up these two only 6 miles from my shop! Will be parting them out. Need some parts? let me know. Thanks John.

I have one in Georgia I am lookin to swap for a 8 1/4 a body rear end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back