Status
Not open for further replies.

ta3834bbl

68 cuda 383 project
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my spare 8-3/4 rear axle complete with original small bolt pattern axles and backing plates, minus the drums. I'm located in NW Indiana south of US30 and near US41 in Cedar Lake, Indiana. Pick up or local delivery. Asking $700. It's a 2.76 open carrier, not a sure grip.

Still for sale, I recieved a stolen check !!! Watch out for checks from a landscape business out of Oregon. Sounded fishy from the get-go, so when the check arrived , I called the company and found that there had been multiple checks for thousands of dollars written and it wasn't them writing them. Poor Landscape company. A-hole check thieves !!!!

Anyways...... Rearend is up for sale again.

Was it a member here? If so, you need to let us know so someone else doesn't make the same mistake.

Was it a member here? If so, you need to let us know so someone else doesn't make the same mistake.

NO it was not a member here. I should have made that clear, sorry. The ad is also on racingjunk and it was from there, again, not a member from there either. I think it was phished or random or whatever. The landscape company on the check was really happy to hear from me and that I hadn't tried to deposit it yet.

Lots of preditors out there....had the same thing happen from craigslist....I got 3 bogus money orders they wanted me to cash them then send some of the money back to a third party that was going to pick up the car.
SD

Exactly what they tried to do to me. Said that $1950 was the minimum they could write a check for. Ya, right ! Scum, go earn your money.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back