Status
Not open for further replies.

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
So, I found an E-body that I can actually afford, and I don't want to sell my Dart, so I am selling some parts. Off of my Dart.

First, is the rearend. Its an 8 3/4 that has been blasted, painted, etc, all new brakes, stainless lines, flared drums, and has been re-drilled for 4.5" BP. It just has plugs in the axles, so you could knock those out and use it as a SBP rear too.

It has a very, very clean, low mileage 489 case 3.23 sure-grip with the big yoke installed in it. It is complete, ready to go. Actually, its in the car, waiting for me to get off my butt and put the transmission in.

Drum to drum, with the center, I think $700 sounds reasonable. $350 for the housing/axles/brakes/etc, and $375 for the center section.

Let me know what you think.

It is located in Eastern Ohio, near the PA border. I would need a few days to get it out of the car. My zip is 44413, and you can PM me.

Thanks everyone!

Yeah, pretty firm on that, its what I paid for it before I put stainless lines on it, sandblasted it, and rebuilt the brakes lol.

73charger...you confused me! lol

heres some pics...
10-16-09005.jpg

haha basically i was makin fun of the whole "i would gladly pay you tuesday for a hamburger today" thing. i really want this rear end for my dart, but i can in no way shape or form afford it right now, not to mention youd have to ship it cross contry to me

Haha 73charger I get it now! That does suck you live so far away. I have no idea how to go about shipping it by truck. Or how much it would cost. I'm trying to figure it out but I haven't had any luck, I may just have to call some shipping companies at lunch tommorrow.

Thanks scuba0331!

if you have a carrier such as AAA Cooper, Yellow Freight or similar please check for shipping to Coker, Al 35452. I would be interested, thanks Joe

what is the measurement between the outside to outside on the drums.(where the rim actually touches the drum) [===]
_____

Thats a good question. The rear is about 20 minutes from me, I can't measure it until at least tomorrow afternoon. It would be stock a-body width, if you can find that measurement in a search.

haha ive been havin trouble finding that
my 64 dart (a body) is about 58" so i am hoping urs is that (and that shipping wont be a killer haha)

I have been looking for this set up for my dart for a long time. I live in cincinnati most of the year so shipping would not be a problem but
I am deffinatly interested. The only problem is that I will be in eastern kentucky for the rest of the month. If its not sold by January I may be VERY interested.

Is there a phone number I can reach you on...im not usually on my computer alot and will be on the road alot soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back