A-body 8.74 rear diff housing

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be interested in a B-body housing from a 69 Charger. Comes with the big bolt pattern axles, $50.00, located in Michigan. Could be delivered to Norwalk in September. Let me know, Geof

If you are still looking for a rear axle housing. I have a power coated housing available as well as a set of yukon axles with green bearing and it has big bolt pattern. also have 11 x 2 1/2 brakes and backing plates for the rear. the brakes are used but have all the hardware for you and you could use shoes for cores. was using it for a 68 Dart but went a different way. I also have the stock a-body axles as well. Let me know what you are inerested in and I will tell you prices.

If you are still looking for a rear axle housing. I have a power coated housing available as well as a set of yukon axles with green bearing and it has big bolt pattern. also have 11 x 2 1/2 brakes and backing plates for the rear. the brakes are used but have all the hardware for you and you could use shoes for cores. was using it for a 68 Dart but went a different way. I also have the stock a-body axles as well. Let me know what you are inerested in and I will tell you prices.

Sure, shoot me pics & prices at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back