-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkfan#12

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for an A body 8.75 bbp housing. I will pick up if within 200 miles of 98662. I'm only doing this on a meet, view, cash only transaction. I may drive farther if it's worth it. Post pics or pm me if you have what I'm looking for. Thank you in advance.

I have an E body width housing that had the perches moved in to A-body width. It is 56.5 inches wide end to end. I have axles and 2.96 open diff. $100 post falls ID 83854. A little farther but great price. You could have it cut or mount as is and get different backspacing

I have an E body width housing that had the perches moved in to A-body width. It is 56.5 inches wide end to end. I have axles and 2.96 open diff. $100 post falls ID 83854. A little farther but great price. You could have it cut or mount as is and get different backspacing

I will certainly take that into consideration, a nearby wrecking yard is supposed to get back to me by Tuesday. If I don't hear anything. I might be making a trip this coming weekend. Certainly don't want to hold you up on that. So I will absolutely let you know by Tuesday afternoon ish. Thank you very much.

I will certainly take that into consideration, a nearby wrecking yard is supposed to get back to me by Tuesday. If I don't hear anything. I might be making a trip this coming weekend. Certainly don't want to hold you up on that. So I will absolutely let you know by Tuesday afternoon ish. Thank you very much.[/QUOT

How does this weekend sound for you good sir.

I will be around. The housing is disassembled, axles and seals removed. This is what I have. No brakes or backing plates.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sounds great will head out Friday night, stay overnight the n tried cities to make it by afternoonish say 2-3 pending traffic. I send you my number pm

Oh and thank you very much in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back