Status
Not open for further replies.

tobysoldblue

tobysoldblue
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have an a body 8.75 housing,small and big bolt axles,backing plates for both axles.I also have a set of big bolt disk brakes,complete,with extra rotors,calipers,etc.I have a 73 duster 340 rolling shell,with no title,interior,engine or trans.it does have the big disks,with sway bar and manual steering box(no steering column)and 8.25 rear with 3.21 gears.Im located in mt olive,nc.I prefer to trade the items for 71 sattellite/roadrunner parts,or 68-71 truck parts.I WILL NOT SHIP ANYTHING!I WILL NOT TAKE ANYTHING OFF THE DUSTER SHELL.If you want anything,you come get it.I have 2 barns full of a body dart(70-74)parts to get rid of.more interested in trading than selling,thanks,Toby.

I amnot sure wha tI have that you'd be interested in tracing for. I'd like a set of big polt pattern axles for my lil a-body . I used to have some old 68-70 Dodge trucks, but not any more. I have some other a-body stuff and a few 72-76 trucks for parts.

so thats why im trying to get rid of the extra parts i aquired.I have an 86 d150 2wd im fixing up too,that i need parts for .

I might be interested in a few things if you still have some 8.75 big bolt axles and housing. I've got a 71 2wd 1/2 ton w/ 318, 3 speed trans. Has some good parts, but I'd still call it a parts truck. Clear title to go with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back