Status
Not open for further replies.

ZMAN24250

Speed person with a car problem
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a set of SBP A-body 8.75 small drum brake axles. Also comes extras like new axle seals, drum backing plates for the smaller 1.75" wide brakes with some miscellaneous hardware, bearing preload plates and hardware, and an open carrier with 2.74 gears for a 489 case.

IYAbYW7.jpg

Getting rid of all this as this came with the A-body axle assembly I got but I went with the bigger B-body brakes and different gear/posi. Dont really want to scrap everything as I hope someone could have a use for it.

Would prefer local pickup but will ship if buyer pays for the ride.

May separate for a small cost ($5-$10) if only specific items are desired but prefer disposing of the lot (lot is free + possible shipping).

Last edited:
I would be interested in the axles, are you coming to the Carlisle show next month?

I do not think so at this time, I'm pretty sure I have other reservations that weekend.

OK, I'll step aside then. I am sure some one closer will want them. :)

I would be interested if you’re willing to ship. Don’t need the gears but would pay for shipping the axles and backing plate setup.

This generated a lot more interest than I was anticipating...

Local sale is pending...

let me know whats left and how much. Im in ravenna, i can come get whats left. i message you privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back