Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudaroy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys,
Looking for a complete 8.75 for my 67 cuda....gears unimportant but would like 323s or 355s.........I am new to this forum and club and do not know if this is allowed....have read the rules but did not say if it is or isn't. But will anyway, My 67 has 383-S hood inserts which seem to be quite rare but am unsure.
I am willing to trade the inserts with 67 ones and a rearend and whatever $$ is needed.
Hope this isn't against any rules and if so, please let me know.

Thanks,Mike

Welcome Mike, I have an 8 3/4 rear that is 61 1/2" wide (too wide for A-Body). I live in NY. you come get it, you can have it. Then just spend the money that it takes that you would have paid out and have to rear cut to the width you want. It is a 742 housing, 2.90ish gears, non posi.

First off......thank you very much for the offer and I may just take you up on that. I will need tyo find out just how far Cooperstown is and potentially the cost of narrowing the RE is.
A body 8.75 are getting scarce! Went to the local swap meet yesterday and came up empty. One guy has lots of drag car rearends in various lengths,condition,etc. Most out of b and c bodied cars and required lots of work to fit my a body.
On a more positive note I saw some very nice Mopars there. 65 Coronet,66 Satelite,71 Challenger Conv. (4 speed,440) Had HEMI HUNTER written on the hood scoop. Nasty little Challenger.
Again,Thank you so very much for the offer but must weigh the cost.......in the meantime,still searching for the RE.......

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back