-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66signet

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Cast iron case. I had it in my car for a while and it worked good. Asking 450.00 plus shipping or pick up in Omak Wa.

833 OD.jpg
833 OD 3.jpg
833 OD 1.jpg
833 OD.jpg

26 or 30 output spline? Do you know what pilot diameter or bolt circle is on the front bearing retainer?

26 or 30 output spline? Do you know what pilot diameter or bolt circle is on the front bearing retainer?
The bearing retainer is 4.807" and the bolt circle is 4.16" and it has a 30 spline on the output shaft

Are you 100% SURE this is an OD transmission? I ask because the OD transmissions all have a 5.125" front bearing retainer. I see you posted the numbers, but I have no resources to look those up, so I am asking. Thanks.

Are you 100% SURE this is an OD transmission? I ask because the OD transmissions all have a 5.125" front bearing retainer. I see you posted the numbers, but I have no resources to look those up, so I am asking. Thanks.[/QUOTE

I had a trans problem in my 66 Valiant and I bought this one as a non OD going by the retainer diameter and believing it to be a 75 trans. I got it in the car and went to test drive and first was good second was good and third it fell in it face. I drove it 1-2-4-3 . I flipped the 3-4 lever and it was all good. There isn't any casting numbers on the retainer so I don't know. I think the 4 speed and the OD trans use the same 308 bearing and the same bolt pattern on the retainer so maybe it was changed at some point in its life

The front retainer is just a bolt on and there are 2 different bolt patterns. Sounds like a good heavy duty O/D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back