-
Status
Not open for further replies.

440fury

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have some shift rods that I purchased years ago as A-body shift rods. Comes with adjusting swivels.

Full story:
I am not sure if these are OEM rods or aftermarket rods from long ago. When I bought them, I was told they were for an A-Body. I used them in my 1974 Duster with an A833 and a Brewers comp plus shifter for ~2 years, with the operating levers that they came with. When I swapped to the Brewers operating levers, the reverse rod was always a bit short (5-6 threads of engagement). 1-2 and 3-4 rods fit well with either set of operating levers.

Asking $40 + shipping

IMG_2333.JPG

IMG_2334.JPG

shipping to 96704 ?

The longest rod is just under 18", so it should fit diagonally in a USPS medium flat rate box. I am pretty sure they go to Hawaii for the same price. If so, should be about $10.50 to ship.

The longest rod is just under 18", so it should fit diagonally in a USPS medium flat rate box. I am pretty sure they go to Hawaii for the same price. If so, should be about $10.50 to ship.
Would u consider $40 Shipped ? As I don't believe reverse rod is correct but I can use the 3 rods anyway !

Pending payment
Bunch of BS
Thought we was talking story about it
Whatever, Some people have class and let the other person finish his deal b4 jumping in.
**** it, guess not everyone was raised properly. IDGAF, but whatever

Bunch of BS
Thought we was talking story about it
Whatever, Some people have class and let the other person finish his deal b4 jumping in.
**** it, guess not everyone was raised properly. IDGAF, but whatever

Hi, someone not in this thread PM’d me at 11:34AM saying that they would take them. Sorry, they were the first to offer to purchase them.

See....the whiner ALWAYS pi$$es and moans about shipping to Hawaii. EXPECTS people to give him a great deal. Crackhead brings up manners?
Clown even says 1 rod isnt an abody rod, so gimme a deal?? Oh but I could use rod anyway....
Super stoked they went to someone else.

See....the whiner ALWAYS pi$$es and moans about shipping to Hawaii. EXPECTS people to give him a great deal. Crackhead brings up manners?
Clown even says 1 rod isnt an abody rod, so gimme a deal?? Oh but I could use rod anyway....
Super stoked they went to someone else.
Hahaha FK U Rag Top !

00l0l_k1zYAU1UTYh_600x450.jpg

Hi, someone not in this thread PM’d me at 11:34AM saying that they would take them. Sorry, they were the first to offer to purchase them.
Mahalo, for the info ! just thought we were talking about them and i had first shot ! Was not trying to be a Prick , all i wanted was a yes or no ! not a sold after i bid or made offer. Many thanks , C

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back