Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusteriffic

Stink finger
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
Used A-body AM/FM radio. The preset buttons are the later black plastic ones. There are no dents or dings in the case. The lens is clear and both knobs roll smoothly. The AM and FM band indicator operates very smoothly. The wires were cut during removal. Incorrect knobs are on the unit now.

The unit has not been tested, so I do not know if it plays properly.

$150 + shipping to the lower 48 states

PayPal Only

PM me here

Attachments

• Radio 01.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,354
  • Radio 01a.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 1,351
The unit has not been tested, so I do not know if it plays properly.

Take the time to test the radio. You only need a hot wire and a ground, a cheap speaker and antenna. I don't think very many people will pay the $150.00 plus shipping, when you can spend $300 on a new refurbished one with MP3, USB, and additional speaker jacks that works. Just a thought.. However...there are those who like to tinker with the older elctronics.. and they might consider it. Just a heads up..

"19 Again"

A lot of my past buyers of these radios have explained that its far easier to spend $150 on an untested unit than the much higher price that fully functioning units go for. So, I price them to help my Mopar bruthas out, and to get these things back out in use.

Thanks for the bump.

It's worth about 50 bucks, that's my offer for an untested unit.

After your post (which I had the mods delete) regarding your accusation that I am trying to somehow scam the users on this site with this item, I find that I will not be able to sell to you. Please take your business elsewhere.

In all fairness its worth more than 50.00 working or not.. (as they do not grow on trees) so you cant expect to get it at a broken AM price! if its here on the 3rd next month I will buy it no problem! I bought my new cam and chain and a bench seat along with some other items that leave me out for now..
My .02 cents for now
My 150.00 next month
thanks
Bruce B

In all fairness its worth more than 50.00 working or not.. (as they do not grow on trees) so you cant expect to get it at a broken AM price! if its here on the 3rd next month I will buy it no problem! I bought my new cam and chain and a bench seat along with some other items that leave me out for now..
My .02 cents for now
My 150.00 next month
thanks
Bruce B

Keep in touch and we'll do business if its still around.

If you dont like the price dont buy the part. Otherwise stay out of the thread.

In all fairness it also could be total junk. I'm not saying it is but it could be. It could have been left outside for 10 years and be totally rusty inside or have a multitude of other problems. It takes less than a minute to test it so what am I missing?

Can you please stop posting in this thread? It appears you are posting nothing but negativity about an item's condition of which you know nothing about.

So what are you missing?..
Apparently manners!
Dusteriffic I will contact you at the first of the month. until then good luck with sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back