A-body auto console and shifter value?

-

gliderider06

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have an A body auto floor shifter and console and was wondering what the value is in them. I am not sure if I want to use them in my Duster or not. If I do not use them, what do they generally go for price wise? Maybe I could use it towards funding something else on the car that I need.
Thanks!

condition condition condition.. I have seen nice examples go on the bay for $500+. But they were NICE... did I mention that condition is important?

I believe that the console is really nice and no pitting on the chrome. I will have to take a better look at them.
Thanks

I bought one that had a few cracks and pitted chrome missing the ash tray and it still cost me $100. You should have no issue getting 250+ if it's in good shape.

I believe that the console is really nice and no pitting on the chrome. I will have to take a better look at them.
Thanks

Most of the original consoles I've seen have pits in the chrome along the outer edges. If yours isn't pitted & complete, I would think upwards of $300 or so for just the console. Then you can add $$ for the shifter too....

-
Back