Status
Not open for further replies.

superstockmopar

BEEP BEEP
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Big Bolt pattern upper A arms and with lower control arms these are California units bead blasted and painted have NO pitting and baked painted excellent condition ..... 180.00 + shipping for everything These are getting harder to find and these are in excellent condition PM thanks :burnout: Located in southeast Iowa PM here ...... PS I will sell the upper A arms by themselves for $110.00 SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD THANKS

Attachments

• Mayparts14 029.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 318
  • Mayparts14 028.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 310
Do these have the sway bar tabs on the lower arms? If so which style? I'll take them pending sway bar tabs.

When you say "restored" does that mean painted? Or did you actually take the slack out if the adjusters or put in new bushings...?

Thanks for the interest, I really think the pics explain it all, the lower control arms come with new bushing but not installed ,these have been bead blasted and baked painted, if they do not meet your standards move on ...... Thanks

Thanks for the interest, I really think the pics explain it all, the lower control arms come with new bushing but not installed ,these have been bead blasted and baked painted, if they do not meet your standards move on ...... Thanks

I think the guy asked a fair and reasonable question, so the real answer is you did a paint job.

You know thanks for your opinion all I was trying to do was sell something that I thought I could help someone out with, I spent several hours cleaning them up and ended selling my project and thought I would help some one out , whatever, you are right why bother thanks for your opinion ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back