[FOR SALE] A Body Black interior pieces for sale!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

craigibc

wishin' my Demon was done
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have some nice black interior pieces for Dart/Duster.

Kick panels, Rear door panels and A pillar stuff.

Kick Panels $35.00
Rear Door panels $35.00
A Pillar molding $30.00
single flat no grain a pillar molding $15.00
steel tops of door rear door panels $30.00

PM me for details if you need any items. You pay the shipping.

Thanks!

Craig

photo-doortrim.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo-6.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-2.jpg

What are the parts off of.I need the A pillers of they will fit a 67 barracuda.I think dusters and darts are differant.I will PM you for the A pillers with my address.Mark

Seems like the A pillars look different at the top they seem to be more square then usual. I am a Demon/Duster guy so I would not claim to be an expert on the Dart interior.

Anybody have any insight?

Ok I will pass.I think they are differant. Mark
Seems like the A pillars look different at the top they seem to be more square then usual. I am a Demon/Duster guy so I would not claim to be an expert on the Dart interior.

Anybody have any insight?

FYI,
the a-pillar molding will work on any second 67-9 Cuda, 67-73 Dart, 67 up Valiant. Kickpanels and windshield too. They all share the same , floor pans, firewall, cowl, A-pillars and windshield frame. IIRC the vent window frames are the same as well.

****Will not fit Demons, Dusters or Dart Sports****

FYI,
the a-pillar molding will work on any second 67-9 Cuda, 67-73 Dart, 67 up Valiant. Kickpanels and windshield too. They all share the same , floor pans, firewall, cowl, A-pillars and windshield frame. IIRC the vent window frames are the same as well.

****Will not fit Demons, Dusters or Dart Sports****

dangit! thanks though!

I'm interested in those pillar moldings for my 71 Swinger. What condition they in ? Any cracks ?

shipping to 48039 ?

If the A pillar trim pieces are whole, and not damaged I will take them for my 68 dart. PM me information. Thanks.

Never mind I see you only have one undamaged A pillar trim. I will pass. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back