A Body Console

-

MrMopar

Reaction score
I am in desperation to find the ash tray that fits under the chrome sliding door on my Dart center console. I cannot find one anywhere, can someone please help! The hole it fits into measures 1 1/2" wide X 2 1/2" long. I had no idea this little part would be so hard to find.

had a look at yeareones site but the only thing i could find was the ashtreay that sits in the armrests! realy anoying! the console ashtray if it looks like the one in my duster takes some thinking to put togheter if it has fallen apart, hope you can find one!

I have 2 consoles for a-bodies, willing to sell. I also can put pics of them up if you want to see them. they are both auto consoles.

Two A-body auto consoles? What are they originally out of? And, what kinda shape are they in? Pic's wouldn't hurt if you don't mind taking the time to post 'em!

Sorry buzz, I just sold them this last weekend. I forgot to check back here if you wanted them or not. Realy sorry!

Try Texas Acres (texasacres.com). The man is closing shop and is listing all he has left. He is selling by the bulk. Good luck.

Try Texas Acres (texasacres.com). The man is closing shop and is listing all he has left. He is selling by the bulk. Good luck.

I hope the OP has found one.

Maybe you could start a new thread w/ pics from Texas Acres for interested members?

-
Back