-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinny

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a black, factory drivers front floor mat for my 1970 Duster. What have you got? Any information is appreciated. I know that reproductions are available.

Thank you.

Can someone post a pic of what factory floor mats look like and maybe a link to repops.

Legendary has offered these for many years - they are made from an original set that came from my 1970 Dart Swinger. The fronts are exactly like the originals, but the back is not made like the originals. The set I gave them had factory part# and pentastar and instruction on where to trim for console cars. Best part about them is the killer thick heel pad under the driver's foot where they always wear out.

Legendary has offered these for many years - they are made from an original set that came from my 1970 Dart Swinger. The fronts are exactly like the originals, but the back is not made like the originals. The set I gave them had factory part# and pentastar and instruction on where to trim for console cars. Best part about them is the killer thick heel pad under the driver's foot where they always wear out.
Yes, I have seen the reproductions that are available. They are nice looking. I'll probably have Legendary bring a set to Carlisle this year. Finding an original is difficult. I'll install the missing drivers mat while the car is shown at the Survivor display.

We used to show out Swinger using the mats I gave to Legendary until the ribs started to crack and we were afraid to even do that. I'm sure that they have kept the originals they used to make their repops. Maybe we could convince them to make a "deluxe" set that had the back of the mats accurately reproduced too...

I broke down and ordered a set. $139.99 2 day special, plus 20% off. That basically offset the shipping cost. They are 2 weeks out for production.

Here is a picture of the Legendary reproduction factory floor mat. It is spot on. The other 3 are the factory originals. The interior now looks complete.

A491F133-11C8-4C50-8A3B-D31C55AB66F2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back