A-body fiberglass dashes this is it, no more!

-

pioneerp

Reaction score
I have been hammered with requests to make more A-body fiberglass dashes. Im on disabilty and have retired so this is the last time I make the dashes. They take me alot of work, its not what I did for all my life. I was an ironworker.
So This is the one and only forum I am posting on and this will be the last time they are ever offered A-body fiberglass dash, designed for a tube chassis car but will work in a stock body with trimming as well. The price is 350.00 ea. Im not getting rich, at this moment there's only 6 correct dashes in existence so there's no quick get rich scheme here. I want to take care of the people that have asked from them and then thats it.
If you want one PM me
Each install will take some trimming of the dash, The dash is extended it to work for just about any install from stock to seat moved to the rear area. Its a replica of a stock dash. Emailers will get pics, I dont know how to post a pic here.
Mike

Which year and is it a copy of a ralley dash or standard 67-69 Dart? Can you send me a picture. I'm looking for a 68 Dart dash.

-
Back