Not open for further replies.

Surprise67GT

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
I have a pretty nice original 67 a body four Speed console for sale. Chrome is decent, good for a driver. Console is in good shape. Has one chip out of the side which would be barely noticeable once carpet kit is installed. Part is located in Bolton Connecticut. Asking $400 or best offer

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

And do u have all the mounting hard ware?
Send me your exact shipping address in a conversation and I will get you shipping quote tomorrow. I have a box already that it will fit in great. As far as mounting hardware are you talking about the four screws? Or the brackets?

Send me your exact shipping address in a conversation and I will get you shipping quote tomorrow. I have a box already that it will fit in great. As far as mounting hardware are you talking about the four screws? Or the brackets?
I am interested in also, pm sent... thanks

Brackets

Your Inbox is full. I am from NH and can pick it up. Looks like I am third in line. Let me know when you delete some messages so I can send a pm. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back