a body frames

-

74duster84

MOPAR PERFORMANCE!!!!!!
Reaction score
hi im looking for a front frame for my duster and the transmission cross member also need alot of random parts....i would have a B body (73 charger) frame to offer as partial trade if you need it aswell or for sale either or im located in new-brunswick thanks

Do you need 1 side/both/full crossmember?

About the closest guy to you that deals in deconstructed metal,You may be able to order through him.

Curtis Custom Designs Inc.
20 Industrial Way, Elmsdale Business Park, Elmsdale, Nova Scotia, Canada B2S 2L4

i need drivers side for shure and full cross member but sience im gonna be doing it all i might aswell do both sides espescially seince i will guive this car to my daughter it needs to be done right and safe..

and thanks you very much!!!!

hi im looking for a front frame for my duster and the transmission cross member also need alot of random parts....i would have a B body (73 charger) frame to offer as partial trade if you need it aswell or for sale either or im located in new-brunswick thanks

Hi there!

Although I dont have what your in need of, I'm just wondering if you have the right (passenger side) rear frame rail from that 73 Charger and how much you'd be looking to sell it for?

Thank you

-
Back