A body full floor pan At carslile

-

67a273post

Reaction score
Headed to carslile sat am be there was looking for a full floor pan 67dart anyone know if amd sells direct to public during the show?

I know Stephens Performance always sells AMD sheetmetal at Chrysler Carlisle, but I don't knoa what vendors are or aren't going this year. You could call them and find out if they will be going and if they'll have the sheet metal you need. I may buy one for my 68 Dart there too if a buddy will have room on his trailer to get it home.

I know Stephens Performance always sells AMD sheetmetal at Chrysler Carlisle, but I don't knoa what vendors are or aren't going this year. You could call them and find out if they will be going and if they'll have the sheet metal you need. I may buy one for my 68 Dart there too if a buddy will have room on his trailer to get it home.

that’s exactly where I got it full floor pan 360$

I saw they had it there, but I wasn't sure if I could easily get it home from the show or not. I was driving the 2014 Challenger this year, and a couple buddies that usually had trailer space left their trailers at home this year. Guess I'll just order from AMD and pay the freight.

I was at Charlotte Auto Fair one year, and my wife and I had driven the Duster down. I found a Dart GTS hood for sale, and had to get it home. I went to a vendor selling Chinese Harbor Freight type tools, and bought 4 ratchet straps and a moving blanket. I went and got the Duster, opened the hood and stretched out 2 ratchet straps side to side under the open hood, and the other 2 front to back. I shut the hood of the Duster, layed the moving blanket on top of it, and layed the GTS hood on top of the blanket. Strapped all 4 ratchet straps across it and drove 150 miles home. It never moved!

-
Back