Status
Not open for further replies.

wigsplitter74

The Mopar Kid
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Okay I've got 4 very nice 14" plymouth hubcaps commonly found on Dusters, I wish I knew how to post a pic but I'm sorry IDK how to. They are in very nice shape and would need a lil bit of the flat black redone to be near perfect, 2 of them have 1 small ding each and the others are fine, I know most throw these away but in order to avoid that I'm trying to sell them first, my price is $40/set OBO, pm me to deal.

Also I have a 70's style "mail box" hood scoop, someone put three small holes in the back of it but other than that it's nice, no broken spots. Come on gimme . . . $20? OBO lol Ronnie would be proud!

I have the trim piece for a 73-6 Duster and maybe Dart Sport, it's a nice piece with no scratches or dents and chrome is nice on it. $40 OBO

Okay I've got 4 very nice 14" plymouth hubcaps commonly found on Dusters, I wish I knew how to post a pic but I'm sorry IDK how to. They are in very nice shape and would need a lil bit of the flat black redone to be near perfect, 2 of them have 1 small ding each and the others are fine, I know most throw these away but in order to avoid that I'm trying to sell them first, my price is $40/set OBO, pm me to deal.

Also I have a 70's style "mail box" hood scoop, someone put three small holes in the back of it but other than that it's nice, no broken spots. Come on gimme . . . $20? OBO lol Ronnie would be proud!

I have the trim piece for a 73-6 Duster and maybe Dart Sport, it's a nice piece with no scratches or dents and chrome is nice on it. $40 OBO
Do you still have the hubcaps? I'm looking for a set of 1970 deluxe covers for Duster. They are 16 rib design I believe. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back