a-body interchange

-

7t1gt

Reaction score
I found a 73 valiant 4dr for cheap besides running gear what will inter change with my 71 dart gt ???? will the fenders ? radiator and bottom support below the radiator? all the locks? gas tank? all this stuff I need and odds an ends any and all info would be awesome thanks

I pt this in this section cuz both cars are /6's but if it needs to be moved I understand thanks

how about the trunk pan? as mine is rusted bad and back lower window frame?

trunk pan,yes and you may be able to use the valiant to patch your window area but it is different

ok thanks the hole in the back window is about 1 to 1 half in wide and I have 2 rust holes at the roof at the seems on both sides the driver side is worse the the other cuse it was a vinyl top car any good way to fix that? and I have no pics cuse the car is in nd im going to try to bring it over at tax time as it is not cheap to have it shipped
im trying to get my ducks in a row before it gets here so ican try to have it running by mid spring at latest

sorry to get off track I have another ? on 4dr a-body's will the rear frame rails work on my 71 2dr?

yep. I would cut out the center of the roof,they make great match panels with the correct guage metal. I would post what is left of the valiant in the parts section to recover some $

well if I can pull it off and get the valiant theres not going to be much left of it my gt is a rust bucket so any thing I can use off the val it will and thanks for all the info u guys have given me its been awesome!! I will be using the engine,trans,rad,rad support, locks, gas tank,driver rear frame rail, and any think I can make work!!!!

:burnout:

Damn,I'm sure there will be somebody looking for something. Try to take out the front and back windows with the trim and gaskets,many 67 guys looking for that to swap.

-
Back