-
Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicDog

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Pair of A-body low tension hood springs for use with bolt-on style fiberglass hoods. Fits '67 - '76 A-body cars. $50 shipped to anywhere in the continential USA. If interested, feel free to PM me. I'm located in central VA.

Attachments

• A_body_low_tension_hood_springs.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 840
Would these hold up a Fiber Glass 1973 Duster hood with a dual snorkel scoop bonded on to it? Or a full fiberglass Sixpack Hood from AAR?

Would these hold up a Fiber Glass 1973 Duster hood with a dual snorkel scoop bonded on to it? Or a full fiberglass Sixpack Hood from AAR?

They should - all depends upon the weight of your hood. Who makes the bolt-on fiberglass hood you have and what materials did you use to bond the dual snorkels to your hood? Do you know the overall weight of your modified hood?

These springs will work for that setup. If interested further, feel free to PM me.

..how much are they new from a retailer??

Pair of A-body low tension hood springs for use with bolt-on style fiberglass hoods. Fits '67 - '76 A-body cars. $50 shipped to anywhere in the continential USA. If interested, feel free to PM me. I'm located in central VA.

I would like to purchase a set of your springs. please pm me thank you Bob

If anybody needs a set of springs just send atomicDog a pm. Thats what I did and I ordered a set. I will let everybody know when I get them. Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back