Not open for further replies.

George R

Mopar Nutcase
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I know, another off the wall request! LOL
I need an original set of lower ball joint rubber boots in great condition for my 69 Dart restoration project.
Mine are torn. I guess the guy who disassembled the car used a pickle fork or something, and the boots didn't survive; they're full of holes.
If you have anything for an A Body with 10" drum brakes that'll work, please contact me. Even if you only have one, I'm interested.

Please PM, post here, or email [email protected]

Thanks again fellas!

George

I would assume that the 9 and 10 inch brakes used the same lower ball joint. If so, I should have 2 boots off my 71 from the switch to disks. I dont think I tore them up uninstalling them. I'll have to look tomorrow.

Mopar Performance # 5249229 hold on to you hats though $199 These are supposed to be the stock style boots for the entire front suspension.

stock on the left.

303169430.jpg

303169435.jpg

I saw those boot kits Adam, but I aint flippin' for $200 for two boots. I only need the lower ball joint boots.
What are you saying with those pictures???? I'm corn-fused.

George

I took those pictures from another site. The ones on the left are what the factory ones look like. The ones on the right are typical after market boots.

The Mopar kit use to be $20 just a few years ago. That a big price hike.

The bottom pic, left bootie looks like the one I need.
$20 to $200 huh? I wonder if some dude moved the decimal point over a notch by mistake? LOL

71Dartguy-
Thanks for looking! I'll keep my eyes peeled for your findings.

George

[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial]Steering and Suspension > Front Suspension Ball Joint and Hardware > Front End Seal Packages [/FONT]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
p5249225_lb.jpg
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial]This Front Suspension Seal Package contains seals for tie rod ends, pitman arm, upper and lower, ball joints and idler arm.[/FONT]
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
AddPart #
spacer.gif
Description
spacer.gif
Price
spacer.gif
Addl. Info
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial]P5249226 [/FONT]
spacer.gif
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial]Front End Seal Package (1968–76 A- and E-Body) [/FONT]
spacer.gif
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial]$239.00 [/FONT]
spacer.gif
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial]None[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial]P5249229 [/FONT]
spacer.gif
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial]Front End Seal Package (1968–72 B-Body) [/FONT]
spacer.gif
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial]$229.00 [/FONT]
spacer.gif
[FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial]None[/FONT]
According to the book it's for all the seals. Still pricey.

Guess I should have read closer. You guys did say for entire kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back