A body manuals?

-

71 dart R/T

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm putting my 71 dart back together I have the manuls on CD but what I need to know does or did anyone make a more detail full book or manual on that car the ones I have are very vage and do not cover many areas? Any help would be great thanks guys

Preston

If looking for the regular hayes manual:

ebay item 260151327772

What one do you have on CD? hint hint wink wink

Hate to use E-bay, but found it to be a in-valuable resource. Can't find this for Darts, but he's one for Dusters.
Ebay # 270124095895. (From Mopar Performance,) But not sure if its just for all parts or only Dusters,- ad is vague. Looks like it has photos, part numbers, and casting numbers from factory assembly line included. Look at the ad and see if this might be what you need. I have the seller marked, but as of now he has nothing specifically for the Darts. Might give it a couple of weeks and see if it gets advertised.

any part store should be able to order you a haynes... i ordered mine a couple of months ago for my 74 dart... it was around $20 i think...

Try
www/autobooksbishko.com

I bought several manuals for my 69 dart from them and they were basically reproductions of the factory manuals. Part #'s and blow-up diagrams.
They have tons of stuff and claim to have been in business since 1974.

-
Back