A-Body member?

-

John Lang

Reaction score
Can I still be an A-Body member since I sold my A Body, and bought a new 2011 Challenger STR-8, 392IE, #0977, Blue w/white stripes and Auto ? .........John Lang, Sheboygan, Wi

No you can't!!!! Well if you post up some pictures of the new car we can make an exception! (I'm just giving you a hard time all are welcomed)

Can I still be an A-Body member since I sold my A Body, and bought a new 2011 Challenger STR-8, 392IE, #0977, Blue w/white stripes and Auto ? .........John Lang, Sheboygan, Wi
Not unless we swap rides every few weekends, i have a 71 demon 340

No pictures because I don't know how to unload from the camera, and how to post on here !.........John About the offer to trade every other weekend, I'd like to, but them I would be spoiled !

Bring it on over ,and I post those pictures.
TXDart
Plug camera with cable to download to computer...Or remove card and if you have a card reader,plug that in to your computer...
What kind of camera?

Yes! Just don't want to hear about how cool your new Challenger ride is. Because I already think they are cool without knowing anything about them.

Nice car I bet it looks just like this:
In the article it says they list for $45,000 yeeeouch,,,

Attachments

• srt8.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 125
As a matter of fact it looks exactly like that ! Just floored it for the first time ,as I wanted to get some miles on it , and Holy S#it this thing is going to be really FAST ! It has impressed the hell out of me and averageing 20.2mpg so far as in 60% country, and 40% city ! But then I didn't buy it for fuel economy ! The cost was 48180.00, plus State Tax ! Thats a pile of cash, but I'm getting old, and thats what I wanted ! All my life I've had fast cars, and worked my azz off, and so did my wife, now it's time to play ! I've got a 65 Coronet 2dr Post 426 Hemi clone, a 70 440/6pak RR, and my 67 Ply Satellite w/440......I'm not bragging just to let you know older people can have really fast toys too ! I'm now 73 years young, and still am an NHRA licensed Racer !,,,,,,Play safe, and have a Great Time...........John:thumbup:

As a matter of fact it looks exactly like that ! Just floored it for the first time ,as I wanted to get some miles on it , and Holy S#it this thing is going to be really FAST ! It has impressed the hell out of me and averageing 20.2mpg so far as in 60% country, and 40% city ! But then I didn't buy it for fuel economy ! The cost was 48180.00, plus State Tax ! Thats a pile of cash, but I'm getting old, and thats what I wanted ! All my life I've had fast cars, and worked my azz off, and so did my wife, now it's time to play ! I've got a 65 Coronet 2dr Post 426 Hemi clone, a 70 440/6pak RR, and my 67 Ply Satellite w/440......I'm not bragging just to let you know older people can have really fast toys too ! I'm now 73 years young, and still am an NHRA licensed Racer !,,,,,,Play safe, and have a Great Time...........John:thumbup:
Hey John I see your in Sheyboygan, do you go to car shows up here in Green Bay?? they are having a GREAT one this weekend June 12, 2011 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Greene Isle Park in Allouez, just East of Heritage Hill
If your interested, maybe you could bring your new Chally up here, be a nice cruse for it.

-
Back