A-Body Mopars head to Divsion 6 Race Of Champions!

-

cuda66273

Reaction score
I can't believe it's been so long since I was here.....I've missed you guy's ..LOL

We've had a busy summer, sales are up this year by 100% thanks to all of you who have supported us, we really appreciate it!

The racing program has been brutal, we ate a set of bearings up in the Mighty 318 mid season, we got the crank back at 3PM Friday and had the car on the trailer 8 hours later.

We hammered away at them all Summer and ended up finishing 2nd in points at our track even after missing a race to go to Canada for the Oldies race at Mission BC. We finished a respectable 3rd in Pro out of a field of 80 or more cars, never counted but there was a pack of 'em.

Allan did outstanding, the 440 Dart was indestructable, he nailed the S/Pro Championship with room to spare as the Chevy's faltered with broken Roller cams, blown up TH 400's and other misc. scattering of parts. The Little Red Dodge just kept on going like the pink bunny, right into the Track Championship.

So now were off to the Division 6 Race of Champions.

Want to watch the Fish Fry (Pro #A688) and Time Flies (S/Pro #G642) A-Body Mopars take on the best of the Division 6?

Log on to:
http://www.testandtune.com/trackcams/missioncam/missioncam.asp

Saturday afternoon Sept 11, 1st round should be about noon, time trials at 9am.

Now you'll all get to see the all iron 318 Barracuda knock off a few 11.70 passes :cheers:

Watch Camera #2 I'll have A-Bodys Only chalked on the roof for you guy's. I'll wave to ya'll.

Complete Program:
Test and Tune on Thursday from 11AM to 5PM. Friday time trials will start at 9AM and we will run two rotations. Saturday Time runs will begin at 9AM also, and the Race of Champions will begin after the first rotation. Sunday eliminations will begin at 9AM.

Don

Just found out that Allan also Won the ET Challange for Madras!

We had a good year!

-
Back