A-body nuts and bolts indentification ?

-
I bet my money that Rani is right about the nuts' application...

I finally got it worded correctly....

(no offense to Rani...)

OMG your guys are nuts

i dont have any nuts so im going to leave this thread to you guys nowLOL

but whenever we need to identify more nuts or bolts let me know (omg that sounds soooo bad but im talking about the car!!!! dang it) ROFLMAO

seriously i dont take offense ever bcoz i wouldnt want you guys any other way .......i was very Naieve when i started here but you guys have warped my little mind.:fart:

heater bezels nuts are easy.....im waiting for the more challenging bolt or nut ID........i have parted sooo many cars i bet you cant stump me LOL and its kinda fun like solving a puzzle

OMG your guys are nuts

i dont have any nuts so im going to leave this thread to you guys nowLOL

but whenever we need to identify more nuts or bolts let me know (omg that sounds soooo bad but im talking about the car!!!! dang it) ROFLMAO

seriously i dont take offense ever bcoz i wouldnt want you guys any other way .......i was very Naieve when i started here but you guys have warped my little mind.:fart:

heater bezels nuts are easy.....im waiting for the more challenging bolt or nut ID........i have parted sooo many cars i bet you cant stump me LOL and its kinda fun like solving a puzzle

Let me find my box.

All right! Rani is cool with word play on this overwhelmingly male forum.

Rani, I really like your avatar. It makes me want to run down to the Kwik-e mart for a squishee.

All right! Rani is cool with word play on this overwhelmingly male forum.

Rani, I really like your avatar. It makes me want to run down to the Kwik-e mart for a squishee.

i went to and graduated from auto school so i know how men talk .....and you guys are actually very mild and nice compared to some of the mean things boys have told me before.

and yes she is Apu's wife ....but i dress like that daily so when i saw her ....i thought hey theres meeeee in cartoon form LMAO

on a 69 dart, these are the nuts that hold the drivers side fresh air
box to the underside of the lower cowl.

now we have controversial nuts

the nuts that hold my 73 heater controls to the bezel are 3/8 cap nuts

Ok here's a new question challenge . Anybody have pics of the grill bolts that hold the grill brackets to the grill and the grill brackets to the hood latch core support?

-
Back