A Body Old Fart

-
Welcome, by the time we`re old enough to use the wisdom we`ve acquired with age ,we`ve lost our wits. You`re in good company here.

Welcome Old Fart, We have the best of the best tec's here and some good old farts too.
Coming up on 50 myself just a little old fart.
Keep a close eye on us !! you may find every thing you need and enjoy here!!

Wow my wife is right when she says farting and fart jokes are a guy thing (she's usually refering to our 13yr old son and friends), but put the word fart in a thread and look how many "guys" old farts included chime in LOL!! Oh yeah welcome A Body Old Fart:cheers:

Yep, I'm with ya...58 in November. My 40th class reunion is this August. Hey, who are those old guys with gray hair and big bellies?

It's me, Russ:)

hey guys. abodyoldfart is my dad. here is a pic of the dart he picked up at spring fling. he drove it all the way home too. about 6 hours.

P5030894.jpg

Here is a recent update on my recent purchase at Spring fling. Although I bought this car as a driver(ha ha) I have come to find out that with just a little work it will be. All I have to do is replace the engine/tranny and rear end and it will be fine. Buyer beware at the swap meets. Just another labor of love for the hobby we all have in common.Keep on truckin old farts!:-D

Welcome to the club!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm only 51. By the way my almost brand new GRAND SON is on his home from the hospital.!!!!!!!!Jeff

Welcome to the club...Jeez, I'm 62 and not quite an old fart yet.. Now there's geezerhood, thats really really getting old! Here's to all you old geezers!!:bootysha:

100_1042compa (Small).JPG

-
Back