-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mymopar70

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling a 7.25 stock posi unit for the A-bodies. Unit itself in good condition. $175.00 *** From Chicago. Shipping possible.
Stock unit, unmodified. Regular, non performance gears.

Attachments

• scan0023.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 502
THIS PIECE IS STILL AVAILABLE!!
The piece shown in the pic is the POSI UNIT ITSELF. The original ad INCORRECTLY mentioned gears. This is the unit one would install into their NON- POSI REAR END.

Personally I have no stake in this since I am respectfully sellling this piece for a buddy and the price that he is asking is what he said HE PAID FOR IT. So no earth shattering profit is being made here. And this is also not a common piece.

But in a "free market society", one has the option to accept a given price, barter against it, or simply move on to the next one.
Personally I don't knock anybody. But I also don't think its fair that my friend should lower his price just because someone sold it cheaper.

NO MATTER WHAT ONE BUYS OR SELLS, SOMEWHERE, SOMEBODY IS SELLING IT CHEAPER.

Personally I didn't set the price since I am selling the unit for someone else and that's THEIR PRICE. And I respect that since the guy said that is what HE PAID FOR IT. So no earth shaking profit is being made here.

Also in a "free market society", THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE, SELLING SOMETHING CHEAPER. If someone doesn't agree with an established price, then one is free to barter, or pay the set amount or simply move on.
I don't knock anybody. But it also isn't fair to my friend to lower his price just because someone else sold something cheaper.

Personally I have no stake in this since I am respectfully sellling this piece for a buddy and the price that he is asking is what he said HE PAID FOR IT. So no earth shattering profit is being made here. And this is also not a common piece.

But in a "free market society", one has the option to accept a given price, barter against it, or simply move on to the next one.
Personally I don't knock anybody. But I also don't think its fair that my friend should lower his price just because someone sold it cheaper.

NO MATTER WHAT ONE BUYS OR SELLS, SOMEWHERE, SOMEBODY IS SELLING IT CHEAPER.

Question for you:
I didn't know that that the SBP and BBP units were different... are the number of splines different in the carrier itself?

Anyway...I'm still interested, so please get back. Thanks!

Great answer MyMopar70...

Some will never learn that there is a whole nother world of commonsense out there, open the door, open your eyes and smell the air and breathe deeply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back