A Body rally mirrors from PG Classics

-

Darius

Darius
Reaction score
Any one ever bought a set of these from PG? How were they, how was the service....Canadian company shipping to US, any issues there like excessive freight???
Any input appreciated
Thanks

Wouldn't be easier to get it from http://www.beaparts.com I heard they have the same parts. not knocking PG Classics, I've gotten stuff from them in the past and was happy with what I got. Good luck

China made garbage, chrome starts pitting in a year...rechrome an original pair. My friend bought some chrome mirrors, the mirror glass would move while driving down the road, chrome started to pit too. Junk.

Not 1st hand knowledge here, but I havent heard good things about their chrome stuff.
FYI BE&A is the US brother to PG Classics

I want to paint mine so I figured why spend the money on Chromed ones. PG was the only place I could find that had primed ones. I asked Mike at BE&A and he only has chromed ones.
PG sells the pair for $399 primed.
If they are Junk I don't want them obviously.
Any one else? OR does anyone know where I can get a set?

I am currently trying to resolve an issue with this merchant on E-bay. They do not respond to e-mails and have some pretty negative feedback on E-bay. Their shipping charges are not actual charges, they are inflated. Feedback is similal to what I am experiencing and quality not good. Be careful!

Interesting comment on the E-Bay thing as that is where I originally saw the primed ones.
Thanks for the input guys! My search continues.

I want to paint mine so I figured why spend the money on Chromed ones. PG was the only place I could find that had primed ones. I asked Mike at BE&A and he only has chromed ones.
PG sells the pair for $399 primed.
If they are Junk I don't want them obviously.
Any one else? OR does anyone know where I can get a set?

I've got two sets of chrome mirrors, chrome is in decent shape for a driver. If you're going to paint them, strip the chrome and paint 'em. Driver side remote, mirrors in very good shape. If you're interested PM me and I'll get some pictures for you.

hi, sent you a PM. i have both sides of the regular chrome mirrors for 72 abodies, i understand they are a little rare, trades considered???

don't know about their mirrors but I ordered a dual snorkel scoop for a non internet friend of mine from PG Classics and it is a piss poor excuse of a reproduction, it came from China, shipped to me from New York but they want it shipped back to Canada and that cost will be huge, cost $48 shipping to me, going to be more than double to send back

-
Back