A body rear carpet

-

75ddart

Reaction score
I have a 75 dart sport that has the fold down rear seat. Does anyone here aware of a vendor that produces the rear trunk are carpet? These cars did not have the trunk mat but carpet. This is all I need to finish the interior of my dart. I live close to Carlisle and have been to the spring, mopar, and just recently the fall show, and no luck of even finding a bulk piece of carpet to cut and get the edges seamed to install. Ant ideas ?

I went to Home Depot and bought about 6 or 7 yards of black outdoor carpet. Kinda like the loose not loop pile. The only thing made currently I'm aware of is the cardboard pieces that go on each quarter and the rear valance across the trunk (where the latch is) I cut my carpet to fit and had to cut 2 pieces that draped down over the fender wells (R & L side) to cover them.. All in all it turned out pretty good.. Maybe someone else knows more but thats my $.02

I have a 75 dart sport that has the fold down rear seat. Does anyone here aware of a vendor that produces the rear trunk are carpet? These cars did not have the trunk mat but carpet. This is all I need to finish the interior of my dart. I live close to Carlisle and have been to the spring, mopar, and just recently the fall show, and no luck of even finding a bulk piece of carpet to cut and get the edges seamed to install. Ant ideas ?

I know of an interior guy that does Porsche and Lincoln interiors and carpet sets and if you have a carpet or a pattern that can be sent I can get him to make a set for you, but I do need a pattern to go by. I'd need the "material style" is it 80/20 cut loop? color you wanted also. he's going to surge my trunk carpet for me since I found some matching color to the interior carpet and cut it to fit.

he's slow but he get's it done really nice.

Thanks for the replies. Don't have anything to pattern. Will check out the link to Classic Industries. May check for a local upholstry shop to see if I make my own pattern if they can cut the carpet and put a seam around it.

-
Back