Status
Not open for further replies.

Man-on-wheels

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello everybody,

Up for sale is a brand new and still in the box 8 point roll cage for any Mopar A-body made by competition engineering and also a brand new set of summit racing 24 gauge steel wheel tubs that are 36"L X 23.25"W X 18"T and are also still in the box.

Asking $350 OBO for both.

My brother and I were planning on building a street/strip dodge dart but things have come up and we had to sell the car.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

cee-3021-k_w.jpg

SUM-G7910_SN_xl.jpg

Ill take the tubs for $100.00,if shipping isn't too bad...58329...........kim........
oldkimmer, let me check it out and get an estimate on the shipping cost. Please be patient with me because I am quadriplegic so I'll have to get my brother to measure and weigh the box. And to be perfectly honest with you, he's pretty busy. I'll git-r-dun ASAP. Thanks and have a great day!

I am I no hurry as it will be a winter project. Kim
Ok Kim, according to the UPS shipping calculator it's going to cost right at $50.00 for the shipping. However, if you've had any experience using the shipping calculator you know that the true shipping cost usually ends up being a little higher so I wouldn't be surprised if it's more like $60.00-$65.00. Regardless, whatever the cost is that is what I will charge you, I'm not going to try to make any money charging you more for shipping. If you want them please PM me and we'll go from there. Thanks again and have a great day!

-Kris-

I'm looking for a chromoly bar. Thanks. Looks like there's lots of interest. Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back