A Body Saturday

-

monoptn

Mopar Aficianado
Reaction score
This morning about 9am, I fired up the Demon and headed out around town. After traveling maybe 1/4 mile, a car pulls up right on my tail flashing headlights instructing me to pull over.....not a cop either. I think "crap, I must have run over my dog and be dragging her" or something like that. I stop, he pulls beside me and says "hey, I've got a car like that at home, you wanna come see it?"

I follow him to his house and in his basement is a 73 Dart Sport, 340, with a SUNROOF! Less than a mile from my house. Everything is there, and it's in good shape with no rust anywhere, and little if any body filler. Looks like it's been scuffed/repainted one time, and they taped off and painted around the emissions stickers, door vin sticker, etc. It has about 75,000 miles documented, and everything is there....fender tag, etc. Looks about a B7 blue, or the 1973 equivalent. He wants to sell it...so I'm thinking about making an offer - he would not give me a price. If I don't and someone here is interested, PM me and I'll tell you about the car.

Then, I'm about to pull into my friends shop, and across the street from him is a 1972 Dodge Demon sitting in the back of someone's driveway. I've been by there 1000 times and never seen it before. There were 5-6 car guys at my buddies shop, and none of them had ever seen the car either.

I should go buy a lottery ticket today!

cragars1.JPG

The Demon is looking great monoptn! That is quite the find, especially seeing as he wants to sell it.
What happened to you in the chat last night? You just disappeared.

Jack

-
Back